Thursday, December 15, 2005

I don't think Heaven has been the same since....

I think this is my favorite picture of my mom. First of all, it's just a cool picture. I never even saw my mom on a horse, but when I think of her, this is the picture that comes to mind. I hope that her and Louie found each other in heaven, and they are riding.
Mom and her brother atop Louie. Louie was a huge part of her life, and you could feel the love she had for him, whenever she talked about him.
I love this picture. Her laugh is genuine.
I miss her laugh and her, at times biting, sense of humor.
My parents having fun one Halloween.
She knew how to have a good time!

I just love this picture.....I have no idea how old she is here...
Look at how happy she is with me! Obviously I hadn't learned to speak yet!
I guess my arms would have been that toned too, if I had to carry around a chunk like me!!

Our last picture together.
Dec. 2003

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Rod said...

i remember the 'weenie' picture - it actually influenced my taste in photography

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heaven can't be the same, or she is waiting for the right moment to change the things she KNOWS should be changed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home