Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Kudos!!

Big Kudos and Congrats go out to my big brother and my friend K.J. who both ran in the Fargo Marathon this past weekend! My bro ran the 1/2 marathon, and K.J. ran in the relay. My bro had hoped to complete his 1/2 in less than 2 hours, and did it in 1 hr and 45 minutes! Way to go! K.J.'s team placed well, but the more amazing thing is that her baby isn't even a year old and she did this! I wasn't even sleeping through the night, I don't think, at this point with the Guyser, much less thinking about running close to 7 miles! Great job to both of these amazing people!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

Wow! That is great! And what a great place to run a half marathon! Great news... someday I'll maybe be able to set a goal like that....... maybe......... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home