Thursday, June 15, 2006

Congratulations Hubby!!!

This is a photo of my Hubby getting his hood during his medical school graduation. Those of you who have followed us on this journey know it was not easy. It required a leap of faith to an island in the middle of the ocean, and many moves and obstacles after that. Being with him every step of the way, I know at times he struggled with why he was even doing this. But, seeing the smile on his face at graduation was one of the best moments of our marriage. I am SO proud of him, for conquering fears and seeking his dream. I am so proud to know him, and love him. I know that as a physician, he is going to be well respected by both his patients and his peers.
Congratulations Hon!!! I love you and am SO proud of you!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you!!! What an awesome picture. Denise

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for both of you! You have traveled a long and rocky road in order to see your dreams come to fruition. Fewer and fewer people these days have the diligence to do that. Here's a major pat on the back to all three of you. I couldn't be prouder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home