Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Not Much

I know I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy being on Guyser Patrol and the Hubby has been on call what seems like every other night, so it has been hectic around here. My website is up and running and I am excited. My webmaster did a fabulous job! The Hubby is heading to the farm tomorrow. I yet haven't decided if I am going or not. 8 hours in the car... ugh....

It just me? Have I become that unorganized? But WHY does it seem like the two men in my life can mess the house up 3x faster than I can get it cleaned???? The hubby brings home at least 2 dead trees worth of paper a week, and the Guyser, well, he is 2. We don't have a dishwasher so that task is NEVER ending....ugh.....

My latest task has been keeping a 2 year old in his room to sleep. We have never had problems up to this point with sleep. Then he figured out how to scale his gate. Let the problems begin!! I would LOVE any advice here... its just a big game! He gets out, we put him back, he gets out, we put him back..... I am thinking chain link and razor wire.........

ugh!

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

Hmm... well - first of all, welcome back! :) I suppose chain link and razor wire would work, but I wouldn't recommend it... ah - the two's... fun fun fun. I know disa does well in her crate, but my guess is that isn't a good plan at all... so i guess we can throw out the shock collar idea, too...

So, you going to the farm???

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Benadryl or some other antihistomine. Knock the little fart out.

I know how keeping the house clean goes. I love my new vacuum but geez, I didn't think I'd be breaking it out every 1 or 2 days to vacuum food out of the carpet. And the counter???? I haven't seen it in a few days. I know it's around here somewhere.

I think they have a new brand of dishwasher out now. It's called "The Husband". Put 'em to work for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home