Wednesday, August 01, 2007

...mmm....

Apparently there were a lot of people who were very thankful last November... especially thankful to or for their spouse.... The Hubby started his OB rotation today and said the OB book (where they list the upcoming expected deliveries) is HUGE... he is also covering two other doc's OB patients both have moms due any day now. He is also on call this weekend.... I don't think I will be seeing much of him.. Therefore I have told him for my sanity, I need some "Mommy Time" the next couple evenings!......I have big plans... we'll see what happens.....

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

I wish you luck on Mommy Time. It seems like every time I try to do Mommy Time, I end up having to run back upstairs because the kids are crying/screaming and I have to see what's going on.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck mommy! If only it were that easy to have "mommy time". Actually Bill is pretty good about helping. But I could sure use a good spa day!!! Ahh... keep us posted! Anjee

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

The busiest months for our delivery floor are august and september every year; I told your hubby the other night he really got the luck of the draw - all his next few rotations are during the busiest seasons for those populations - good luck with mommy time; start planning some advance mommy time if you can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home