Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hanging in there....

Whoever said two kids were twice as much work, lied. It is at least 5x harder!! Baby Girl is a pretty easy baby, so that helps. It is just managing and wrangling them both! Maybe the Hubby working 80 hours a week doesn't help things either...... anyway, the Guyser is starting to be a bit more even-keeled... He must realize that his sister is here to stay... We took this picture on our walk at the nature preserve on sunday. I think it turned out adorable. Baby Girl is getting fatter by the day. She still likes to inhale her milk, ,thus has some tummy trouble... but that is bearable. I just wanted to put out there that I am still alive and hanging in there!!!



5 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Don't hesitate to use the simethicone drops for gassy little tummies. It was a life saver in this house.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Will has gas too. We do use the drops also. We tried a few different formulas. I was watching what I ate when I was breastfeeding....but that didn't last long working 12 hour shifts. So now he is on soy. Ummm...am I missing something? Does "baby girl" have a name? hee hee!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

I'm back! Sorry for being gone, I'll try to be better...

Beautiful pictures - beautiful babies!!!! I hope we can see them soon! - k

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gas, tell me about it. Gabe was very gassy at first....well, still is a 5 1/2 months!

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

still hanging in there???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home