Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Time flies.....

It has been forever since I have posted anything. I find my days fly by and maybe I get 2 of the dozen things done, that I wanted to get done. Over the past couple weeks, a lot has happened. I lost a friend from high school, due to a heart attack. 33 and a heart attack. Takes away your breath. You'll be missed Bram. You taught the world so much.

We spent the weeked with some friends last weekend. They were residents last year and now he has a "real" job. It was so relaxing and enjoyable. The kids played and played and we got a small glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel. In a year and a half, we will finally (at 35) own a house and will hopefully not have to move for a long time! It was a great time. We also stayed at a hotel and took Baby Girl swimming. She loved it!

Halloween came and the Guyser was a big lion. Until that night, he had refused to put on the hood. I made the costume, and of course on Halloween afternoon, he picks up the pattern and says, "No not a lion, a MONKEY!!" Yeah... put the lion costume on kid. Anyway, he had a good time and his girlfriends were a lioness and Elmo.

My glass guru JoBean came and spent the last couple days with me. She came to see the Baby Girl because all she has in her life is grandsons. So Baby Girl is extra special to her. It was so wonderful to see her. She hadn't seen Teddy since he was 3 months old. He loved her. It has just been crazy busy, and that is my excuse. I will try to be better at posting! I would post pictures, but I guess its not working right now......

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Wow, made the Guyser's costume. Our kids' costumes were made by some Chinese kid, courtesy of Target. I have made a wizard costume and a ballerina costume in the past but just didn't have time - too many damn projects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home