Monday, October 01, 2007

I know, it has been forever since I have posted pictures. The Hubby had workweeks of 98 hours and 93 hours the last two weeks, so I was crazy busy with the kids. The Guyser went with Gma and Gpa for the week, so I have a little more time to myself. So here are some recent pictures!


Ahh... isn't he sweet?





Baby Girl watching football!!




I found my thumb!!





The Guyser helping babysit puppies. We dogsat 5 puppies and their mommy! Whew! That was an experience!!


Cheese!


CHEESE!!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Ok, I'll try typing this again. Apparently I can't type or proofread this morning......

Cute pics. My kids aren't as cooperative w/ picture taking. I tried taking pics for the X-Mas cards and that turned into a lost cause.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Miss Lissa said...

How fricken cute are your kids? Love the one of Guyser kissing baby. Too cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home