Friday, January 06, 2006

Holiday Pictures

We are back from our "Holiday in the Dakota's" tour. The cats are great, alive, and fat, and were very happy to see us... and feed them again. Why does it seem when we go someplace, that I think I take a bunch of pictures, and then we get back here, and I realize, "That' ALL I took?!" I hate that...anyway, here are some ones I like!
Yogurt: Why use a spoon, when you can drink it??

First time on skates! He had a blast... my back on the other hand.....


I love this picture. Here is the babe, and my 92 year old Grandfather -in-law, his name sake.

Finally big enough to try out the tractor.


Being this cute is EXHAUSTING!!

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great holiday fun
Teddy is a real joy

and I too love the grandpa and babe picture should have it in a scape book and baby album

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pics of the babe. Love the skating ones, what a memory maker to have all those related skaters together on one sheet of ice!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home