Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Not much.................

Happy Hump Day to all! I am exhausted this week. Spent the weekend in the land of 10000 Lakes for a wedding while the Guyser had some Grandparent time. He got some coolio shoes that light up out of the deal too! I got to spend some time with family and friends, and that is always fun. But all the driving is tiring. That coupled with the Guyser not sleeping so well and that STUPID BLACK BOX that kept beeping last night... (i.e. Hubby on call) in addition to my tough workout this morning....yeah... I need a nap. I am so happy we get a Y membership with this residency. That rocks. I finally get to work out again and the Guyser gets to play. Now I need to get me one of those I-Pod dealies to play my tunes. Been having some computer "issues." But luckily I have a cool neighbor who is computer whiz, so he is helping me out. Fixing this super slow laptop, and resurrecting the dead one we have. I will be paying him in cheesecake.... really yummy, sinfully good cheesecake. Well, that is enough rambling about nuthin'.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home