Saturday, September 02, 2006

Detestation List

I think I am usually a positive person. I realize I have much to be grateful for, and there are those with bigger problems than I. However, today, after a LOOOOONG week, I am posting my Detestation List. Feel free to add your own.

1. Tumors
2. Allergies
3. Terrible Two's
4. Folding Socks
5. Cats who follow me around as if I am a piece of baked salmon
6. Disrespectful individuals
7. Unidentifiable (in both source and location) odors
8. Tantrums
9. Autumn
10. Cell Service
11. Pretty much all our phones
12. Blogs that are not updated for months on end
13. When really bad things happen to really good people
14. Allergies (I know I already said that.)

There, now I feel better...

(Gee... rereading this, some seem pretty petty.... I must be in need of an adult "time out"...)

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

sorry about my lack of blog updates... its updated now... things have been a little nuts... :(

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

I'm a pessimist so just about everything annoys me, but here's some for ya...

1. Stupid people
2. Stupid people
3. Stupid people
4. You get the idea......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home