Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just when I think I have nothing to blog....

The Guyser loves cars, trains and tractors. He has lots of tractors, and HAD a handfull of Matchbox cars. Slowly they have disappeared. Today I watched two disappear... into the back of the speaker. Only he would discover there is a hole back there! So, I knew I had to retrieve those 2 cars. On a hunch, I checked the matching speaker, and lo and behold, a third car! (1st picture.) Following the lead, I dug out the subwoofer from behind the TV, which is stuck way back in the corner. Wouldn't you know, I found his Audi from Auntie Mamie! (2nd picture) That one has been gone for a good couple months. The funny thing about the subwoofer was I couldn't unscrew the back, and almost got my hand stuck in the speaker... that would have been interesting! Well, I am out of speakers to check and still am missing a Mini Cooper, an orange Charger, and a blue and orange racecar... ideas anyone??? Life's never dull with a Guyser!!!









4 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's too cute...I know...frustrating...but come on...he's a boy...hee hee...best of luck. I know my day is coming soon. I can't remember if MJ did stuff like that...but oh, I'm sure he did....so hopefully this next baby is a girl! They are perfect...hee hee...Good luck toddler mommy! Anjee

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

wow... wait til he discovers how well all the money from your purse fits in the air vents..... have your screwdriver's handy - the next few years you're going to turn into open it up and remove it to fix it mom... :)

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Do they make GPS tracking systems for Matchbox and Hotwheel cars????

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

I like that idea...

Onstar: "onstar, what's your emergency?"

Car: "some HUGE creature pushed me into this deep, dark ravine and I'm surrounded by wires... and it's SO LOUD!...I don't know what to do?!! I'm lost, I can't get out - I'M TRAPPED - HELP!"

Onstar: "okay, sir, just calm down, we're here to help you... can you tell us the last identifiable feature you saw or hear before you were pushed into this ravine???"

Car: "well, I saw a HUGE drive in theater... and there must have been a party going on because it sure was loud... actually - maybe I'm close to a club now - I hear super loud music all the time... there's always a party going on..."

Onstar: "Can you describe the party?"

Car: "Well, there is a lot of artificial laughter... you hear voices say things that are barely funny and then this well-cued manufactured laughter begins and ends as abruptly as it begins..."

Onstar: "Well, sir, it sounds like you might be in a speaker hooked up to a TV in the living room of the home..." "this giant creature, does he accompany creatures even taller?"

Car: "Yes, how did you know???"

Onstart: "Well, you see the gps location we are finding you at is the same home of noneother than "the Guyser" - notorious for kidnapping and relocating matchbox cars to locations no one thought possible." "Did this "creature" have blue eyes, blond hair, and appear quite cute and happy all the time?"

Car: "Yes... that was him"

Onstar: "Sir, you're in safe hands... we'll send out help - his parents - they are even taller creatures than him, but don't fear, they will save you...."

Car: "Thanks, Onstar!"

Onstar; equiped standard not only on all GM vehicles, but also on GM Matchbox cars issued to children between the ages of 2 and 6. It's peace of mind for you and your toys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home