Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Thing 2 update

I had a doctor's appt. today, and Thing 2's heartrate was clipping along at 150. It was such a good sound! :) The doctor also said, "You can start gaining weight anytime now." So I guess that was good too!

I finally had to pull out maternity clothes the other day. Thank goodness my friend here borrowed me her clothes, because she has some CUTE stuff! Not all tent-like. However, WHO thinks a pregnant lady should wear horizontal stripes??? I have a couple shirts like that... go figure. I'll eventually look like a walking Barnum and Bailey tent!

Anyway, things are good here. Can't wait to finally feel Thing 2 kick!

5 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Heartrate of 150 huh... Any bet's that it's another boy??? Ooooo, we should check the Chinese Lunar calendar and see what it says.

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How exciting. Then when it starts kicking, you will be saying wish this thing didn't kick so much! Hee hee...that's obviously where I am right now! All day and all night! I think a faster heartbeat means girl. Heck I don't know. I did all those little wives tale quizzes and such and they all are different! We'll see on the big day what the little cutey is. Are you finding out???? Take care tent mama...been there forever now! Hee hee! Anjee

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

just one heartbeat??? :) - k

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Hmmmmm.... My boy's HR was in the 150's and my girl's HR was in the 140's. I guess every kid is different.

Hey, I know. Nan, when's your due date and how old will you be when the little bugger is born. We'll see what the Lunar calendar says.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

if only i had the "thing 2" dr. seuss doll right now!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home