Thursday, December 14, 2006

Classic Childhood Moment

Yesterday I went to the grocery store to buy things I need to make a chocolate pie for tomorrow's Christmas party. It was all laying on the kitchen table. I was in the living room, and didn't realize the Guyser was in the kitchen. Now he had a choice: laying on the table were a large Hershey's milk chocolate bar and a block of baking chocolate. (See where this is going?) The next thing I hear is him walking into the living room saying enuthusiatically, "ICK! UCK! ACK!" His mouth was rimmed in chocolate and in his hand was a block of baking chocolate with a good sized bite out of it! As I was laughing, he was trying to wipe his tongue off with his hand! I just had to laugh, because I remember spying a big box of "Hershey's" in the cupboard when I was young. And I remember taking a big 'ol spoonful and having the same reaction! That baking chocolate will get ya everytime!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vividly remember doing the same thing as a child!!! I wonder if that is why I love dark chocolate now? D

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you took pics. It sure would fun to see.

Hey Nan, I noticed I can't get my comments to post on your blog since I didn't switch to beta. So you'll probably see anonymous comments from me for a while.

vashnigyered

 

Post a Comment

<< Home