Monday, January 01, 2007

Post Holiday Update

The Hubby had 10 days off, so we headed to NoDak to be with our families. Yes, I could have updated my blog there, but at both parent's homes, it is the "Death by Dial-up" situation....so I opted not to. We had a good time. There was fondue, kareoke, sleeping in and we even got to see a movie!!! We went to "Night at the Museum" which I really liked. The Guyser got a lot of time to play with his cousins and outweighed at least 2 of them. (He is the youngest cousin, btw.) The crappiest part was the drive home yesterday. We were stuck in that rain/sleet/snow storm that came through this area, and at times were driving 10 miles/hour on the interstate. YUCK. I counted 28 vehicles in the ditch on the trip. The Guyser was SUCH a trooper. He was only out of his seat 2 times from 10:30am until 8:45pm yesterday and didn't even really complain. However, he made it fully known to all of us that he was "stuck." (in his seat.) We got to meet up with an old friend of mine from high school who I haven't seen in years, and it was a fun time to catch up with him and his wife! Today I spent sifting through the wreckage of what the post holidays bring. I got the Christmas decorations put away (always a sombering activity....) and the boxes of the toys dissembled and put into recycling. (And yes, there was a few toy boxes...) My living room floor is now "GeoTrax" central and the Guyser played with his "choo choo" all day today. That, and watched his new "All about John Deere" video which he (as well as his dad) thought was pretty cool.

It's good to be home though....OH! And I think I am starting to feel Thing 2! Very cool!

3 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the update. I was wondering how you and Thing 2 were! How exciting! Glad you had a fun Christmas! Anjee

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Geotrax huh??? We have lots of tracks, hills, bridges and towers all over our basement floor. There are a few more pieces I would like to buy but the kids aren't too interested in it at the moment.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home