Monday, April 30, 2007

"Me Time" is coming to an end....

The Hubby and the Guyser have been gone since Friday. They went to the farm. Let me tell ya, it has been a little slice of heaven!!! I have gotten SOOOOOO much done!!! I know, I should have sat with my feet up, but there was just so many things to get done! I sorted through all the baby clothes, that was a daunting task, and pulled out the gender neutral stuff. It has been so strange to think, "I need to go to the store" and to be able to just jump in the car and do it!! The boys will be home sometime later tomorrow. It is a long 10 hours or so in the car, but the Guyser is a trooper when it comes to traveling. Hopefully the Hubby took some pictures for me to post! Later!

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

Me time is SOOOOO wonderful! Congratulations! I hope you had enough rest to get you through the next month and a half! ... or maybe 3 or 4 months, even! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home