Saturday, March 31, 2007

The sun can come out anytime...

I have had just about enough of this "weather to shoot yourself by." It is raining, dreary and cloudy again today. That means me and my "newest best friend," Mr. Shopvac have been having some moments together in the basement. And unfortunately it isn't nearly as amorous as it sounds....

Don't get me wrong, if the hubby wasn't on call today and tomorrow, these days are fun to rent a bunch of movies and snuggle. But with him on call, and the Guyser and I trapped in here, it gets old....One can only watch so much Pooh Bear.... well, ok, the Guyser can't seem to get enough, but I sure can! More later I guess....

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

It could have been worse. You could have been tortured for 2 hours watching the Shine Circus.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

I know what you're saying about this weather - i'm getting tired of it, too... of course, when you sleep all the time, it's not so bad, but i still want sun!!!! sometimes i wonder if it will ever come back again.... :(

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

well, see what happens when you leave Arizona! It has been in the 80's. Okay, enough making you feeling bad. Hee hee..at least you got to snuggle! Anjee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home