Sunday, May 27, 2007

Counting down

It is under 2 weeks now before Thing 2, or as the Guyser says, "Baby Kicking" makes its appearance. I keep getting asked if I am ready. How do you get ready with a 2.5 year old??? We have diapers, a Moses Basket, a crib, a car seat..... we are just going to have to wing the rest! With the first, you have nothing else to do BUT prepare.... with this one, oh man, I can't keep up! I have reached the really uncomfortable stage. Sleep isn't good. The floor is WAY too far down there if I need to pick something up... I sit and ponder, "How badly do I REALLY need that from the floor??" On the upside, my weight gain has been less than 20 pounds so far. How? By having a ginormous 2.5 year old that has two speeds: asleep and full throttle! My dad was here this weekend. That was SO nice. He said, "Oh Honey, I think you are going to be BUSY!!" To which I replied, "Yes... somedays I am afraid.... very afraid...." More later!

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Kari said...

Diane,
2 weeks?? That is so exciting. You sound VERY busy but I hope you enjoy the next two weeks before your family grows even more....Thinking of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home