Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Still here....

I am still around. Been feeling overwhelmed and pregnant, which means tired, irritable, and uncomfortable. My advice to people: Have #2 child BEFORE #1 child is two years old, or wait until they are four!!!! Guyser has been very TWO lately... that has been extremely trying. I guess I should feel lucky I got through the first half of his 2nd year of life without the "2's" rearing its ugly head, but now it is in full swing. His ears don't work and he knows only one word: 'NO!' I just don't have the energy to chase him either, or bend over and peel his temper-tantrum-throwing-noodle-like body off the floor. So there it is.... only 3 weeks left before my sleep is even more minimal than it is now!!! Hooray!..... but at least I will be able to reach my feet then....

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Only 3 more weeks? Yeah! It has flown by. Hee hee..easy for me to say! Can't wait to see pics of the new bouncing baby ______ ! Anjee

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Manta & I were wondering what happened to ya. I'm sure you'd rather just lie on the couch than chase after Guyser. As for the tantrums, I think you're just going to have to let him flop on the floor like a flounder and walk away. His goal is to get your undivided attention and he knows it's working.

My kids are 3 years apart and the boy did OK. Of course, he actually listened to what we said most of the time. As for the monkey.... I'm wishing she was still 9 months old lying in her crib instead of climbing on and coloring on everything in sight.

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

hang in there, girl.... we're rooting for you! Maybe Teddy will be so mystified by the baby he'll settle?? maybe not..... but we can hope!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home