Thursday, August 02, 2007

Yeah.... that worked.....

Surprise. MommyTime fell through. The Hubby was going to be nice and help a first year with her first delivery on her first night of call, since the first delivery up to bat (of 6 pending) was a twin birth.... So we waited around... finally I said, "Call up there and see how long, so I know when I can leave." Well, the lady had already delivered, hence I had wasted the night. Tonight we will try again.... for the sake of my sanity here is hoping it goes well! I am wondering if Baby Girl has some reflux... she seems to be "chewing her cud" a lot. She will be SOUND asleep and I will lay her down. She will wake up SCREAMING 5-10 minutes later.... I am willing to jump on the prevacid bandwagon just to see if it helps... I haven't noticed much with the simethicon.....OH, we had POOP in the POTTY today!!!! So, when Daddy gets home, we get to go to the store to buy a car! Hurray!......I wonder if this is a one time wonder.... we will see.... Anyway, here is a shot from last night...

1 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

cute pic!!!

I'm thinking it sounds a bit refluxy.. that would probably explain the colic.... one thing I've learned in my job is reflux is very subtle in babies, but makes them VERY cranky.... I hope your girls night goes well tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home