Saturday, August 18, 2007

Its my potty...

I hate potty training. No really... HAAATE it... I would take Guyser teething all over again over this! His latest thing is this: He poops in his pull up or diaper, and then wants to flush it away. Well, I have gotten to him before the "deposit"... until today. I was delayed b/c of nursing Baby Girl, and by the time I got to the bathroom, he was in the process of trying to "deposit" his poo in the potty.... The problem was the consistency of the "deposit!" Just use your imagination....Needless to say, He went into the bathtub immediately! I can't get frustrated with him, b/c he at least has a part of the process down, and I don't want to stifle that... its just that..... ARGH!!!! JUST POOP ON THE POTTY ALREADY!!!!

The joys of mommyhood!

5 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Miss Lissa said...

I'd like to add this to the list of reasons why I do not have kids. Look on the bright side, at least he didn't smear the poop on the walls.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger R.D.W. said...

Potty training is by far my least favorite part of parenting (so far) so you are not alone in hating it so much! Thanks for keeping the blog updated--I check it often to see how you are doing. :-)

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my.. I barely remember potty training MJ. It was over 10 years ago! And to think I have to do it again in a couple more years. Crazy! Will is teething right now.... I'm not sure I wouldn't trade it for the potty! Hee hee... Look how much more fun we have to look forward to!

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With #2 child I actually called the nurse at the pediatrition to see if it was normal for him to have multiple BM in one day! I mean I can handle one accident a day...but 3?! Needless to say I heard nothing but laughter from the other end of the phone....best of luck to you! Dont worry, i'm sure he'll be pooping in the potty before school starts! Have you tried a sticker chart on the fridge? Denise

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caleb is finally fully potty trained! However, before we got there. He had an accident at Monica Kern's house and instead of telling us he came out and said he pooped in the potty but it was ok because he "cleaned" it up. Poop everywhere. On her bath rug, on Caleb, on the floor, on the toilet. I was mortified. I also am not a fan of the potty training!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home