Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Update from Crazytown

The Guyser on "Major Damage." Not too impressed with it thus far....

"NO PICTURES PLEASE!!!"


It has been a while since my last post, sorry! Life seems to be in fast forward, and I am learning on how to survive at this pace. Here is a recap of recent things I've learned or done.

* The Guyser is now 3!! We got him a bike (because he was riding one at the farm in July) but he isn't too thrilled about it... won't ride it, but won't let us put it away either... go figure

*Baby Girl likes her new & improved esophagus. We started her on Prevacid for acid reflux/esophagitis and she is a diferent baby! No more screaming for hours on end!

*Don't EVER clean the toliet in front of your 3 year old. He will then "clean" it again for you and you will have toliet water ALL over you bathroom! That brush sure can spread a lot of water around!

*We are being attacked. Ok, not really, but the blitzkrieg of acorns is getting a bit old! I have been hit, Guyser's been hit, Baby Girl has survived the attacks. Walking on the sidewalk is like walking on a marble game....it wasn't like this at all last year!

*30 year old School House Rock songs are THE thing around here! Guyser LOVES "jonshon jonshon" show (Conjuction Junction). AND it is one video I don't feel too guilty about letting him watch! He dances to Conjunction Junction and Elbow Room and likes the groovy 70's music that is in most of the other cartoons!

*I am tired... Exhausted to be exact. After going 2 months of sleeping 3-4 hours a night, Baby Girl is now waking every 2 hours. I am hoping it is a growth spurt and will pass... soon.... I must be really tired. The other morning I looked in the fridge, and I had put my ice cream in there instead of the freezer! It was Ben and Jerry's too! DOH!

*The Hubby is catching babies left and right this month. Not as bad as our good friend LJ, she has caught 23 babies on 3 nights of call, at her program in Texas.... a cold snap must have went through there last November.....Crazy!

That is what is known around here!

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am not envying you right now. I'm getting a little more sleep now, but the last few nights have been a little rougher than usual...and of course the 2 days I work and Bill was out of town for work! I can't wait to get preg again, but then again..... ah, the joys of parenthood! Hang in there! The kids are gorgeous by the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home