Thursday, November 15, 2007

My newest mission

I have realized my blog has become lame. Gee here are some more pictures. The thing is, I used to write... a lot. I used to write poetry (probably bad poetry, who knows) I could write the socks off any kind of essay that needed writing in college.. I had a talent for words, composition... know I have a competency for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I DO have profound thoughts, really I do. They just usually occur to me in the 33 seconds of quiet before I fall asleep. I need to write more. I have witty (or at least I think they are witty) thoughts and the whole point of this blog was a chance for me to use my big girl words. It has gotten away from that. And so dear readers, all 4 1/2 of you, I will try to post more than pictures. More for my own sake than yours, really, but know I have written it, and can be reminded that my blog sucks, if it becomes a online photo album again!

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

I wouldn't worry about blogging. Let's take MantaRae for example.... When was the last time she blogged, huh???? (hint, hint sis).

I know I usually don't have anything good to say so I don't blog that much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home