Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Whoa! Thats some powerful coffee!!


So I took a break from packing and met my older friends at the new Bad Ass Coffee shop today. No, I am not cussing for the sake of cussing, it's really called that! See the link. Anyway, it is Hawaiian coffee, not that I know the difference, but I ordered a something or other Latte, that was Hazelnut and Dark Chocolate flavored, and I ordered a tall. They warned me, but I didn't heed the warning that it was four shots of espresso. I feel as though my body is one electrified nerve ending. Needless to say, I have gotten a lot done since I returned home! I think I hear buzzing.... maybe it is just my synapses in overload!

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Bram Davidson said...

That's so awesome that you can still get a buzz from caffeine. I am jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home