Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The verdict is in.........



Nope didn't like the original paint job.... so I went off again yesterday and bought more paint and sponged it last night. I have left up the painters tape for the time being in case I change my mind again... Funny that I think people actually are interested in the paint scheme of my crapper....... Anyway, this afternoon I painted one wall of the living room in a fantastic terra cotta color. I like it a lot. Oh, Kari,I LOVE the orange and pink of the kiddo's room! LOVE IT!

On another note, off this afternoon to register for Iowa plates. Yeah, Yeah, I already know what "Iowa" on the plate stands for... Petra filled me in: "Idiots on wheels ahead." Guess I have to live here a month to get a drivers license. The new Iowa one can NOT be any worse than my other one, in which I was 8.5 months pregnant. YUCK. And yes, I did lie about my weight on that one! Oh, and just have to mention LOVE LOVE LOVE being in the land of DSL again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home