Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Guyser's room

Last night we had a progressive dinner. It was a chance for the 2nd and 3rd year residents to see what we have done with our houses, and have some good food, drink and fun. I don't think my house will ever be this clean again, so I took pictures to document. I have done a lot of work here, but I think my favorite project has been the Guyser's room. I painted it as an underwater mural. I thought I would post pictures and share. The shark in the corner is my favorite!




3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

That is sooooo beautiful!!!! I'm actually jealous of the kid! :) I think you may have to come help me paint when i have babies.... :) p.s. I love the crab by the head of the bed... i know I'm sure "crabby" in the morning, too!!!! :)

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

You're much more ambitious than I am. I just took a dual roller to paint the kids' rooms and slapped Nemo and Tinker Bell deco from Home Depot on the walls. Of course, I was 9 months prego when I painted the baby's room so the less work I had to do, the better.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

YOU MUST GO TO HALLMARK!!! they have these stuffed sea creatures that make noise - like the creatures in the "clumsy crab" book - they are soooooo cool... i'm going to go buy a bunch, put them in a box, wrap them and say they are from my sister and give them to the hubby and i once we get pregnant.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home