Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Some stuff

So I am finally back on the torch. Here is some of the stuff I did the other day. It isn't great, but it isn't horrible, considering I haven't been doing this for 6 months. The two purple flowery ones, I like a lot. The middle, I hate the colors, but the design is really cool... the swirl effect. I was just playing around there and seeing what would happen. The first bead just kind of happened too... I was just playing around and thought it ended up really cool...anyway, glad to know I haven't totally lost my hands....
(By the way, these are still on the rods, so that is the metal piece you see going through the middle of the bead...)



1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

I love the red swirleys.. they'd be even more cool if each bead was swirled like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home