Sunday, September 24, 2006

If you were two, you would have done the same...

Let me set the scene. I am downstairs showering. The Hubby is upstairs supposedly supervising. (In actuality, this translates to playing spider solitaire.) I walk upstairs into the kitchen, and find this:
Guyser has quietly, and neatly eaten the middles out of not 3, not 6 but 10 Oreos!
I love how he neatly stacked them on the lid of the cookie jar.
When asked if he didn't wonder why the Guyser was so quiet, the Hubby replied. "I thought he was downstairs with you." "And that would have been better?" I ask, "unsupervised around the litter boxes?" We all know how well that works! Life is never dull around here!

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Mmmmmmmm Oreos. We have the orange Halloween ones but they're up in the cupboard and out of sight of little eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home