Monday, January 08, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

The Hubby was on call last week, Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun and I am exhausted. Not in the same exhausted way he is, (by Thursday morning last week he had already worked 47 hours) I am exhausted in the "I haven't left the house alone but one 45 minute run to the store all week" kind. I LOVE my son. More than life. But I need some "me" time desperately. It doesn't help that he has been kind of sick this week, and it doesn't help that since the Hubby has been gone, the Guyser is kind of mad at him when he is home, and wants me anyway..... *sigh*.... There is only so much blood in the turnip folks....Maybe I will go get my hair chopped today....that is always good "me" time............
more later.........

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you get some time to enjoy yourself! You deserve it! Anjee

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

i'm going to go back to the massage comment... I think perhaps you should add a pedicure - why not! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home