Thursday, January 11, 2007

Picture this!!!


So a while back, we bought a prepaid package with Shutterfly which dropped the price of pictures down to $.12 per picture and we had 2 years to print 800 prints. So we got our Christmas pictures done, and the other day I got an e-mail that I would get free shipping if I ordered before the 11th. I looked back and I hadn't printed pictures since November of '05!!!


*GULP!!!!*


Soooooo.......753 prints later, the prepaid is all used up!!! Here we thought we would get baby announcements & next years' Christmas photos out of that 800! Guess not! I CAN NOT get that far behind again!


Now to get them scrapebooked and put in albums!


(This is still one of my favorite photos!)

1 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How cute! I want to see the rest! Get with it girl! HOpe you are feeling well! Anjee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home