Friday, December 28, 2007

Another Letter

Dear Randomly Growing Hair on the Side of My Face,
Who do you think you are? Seriously? Did you think you could just show up and I wouldn't notice? Granted, I know there are days that my face merely gets a sideways glance in the mirror, but I did see you! Did you think, I wouldn't notice your whiskerlike quality as you stand there at attention? Trust me, you stick out. Kind of like a 25 year old at a earlybird special in Mesa, AZ.... you are going to get noticed. Now, don't go blaming it on "hormones" or "age." I don't buy that. You know you thought you would just see what happened if you snuck onto my face. Well, this face is a private party. No invites. Being allowed on this face will be like getting tickets to the Masters. Someone (or hair) is going to have to die first. Sheesh.... So next time you show up again, you will be plucked by Mr. Tweezerman. You've been warned, now tell your friends.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger R.D.W. said...

I'm so happy to realize that it's not just me that gets those crazy hairs!!!! It's nice that your blog entries entertain me---I find WAY too many hit right at home, too. Love ya!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

Yeh - what is up with those little buggers....

I'm happy they now offer reasonably priced laser services for their permanent demise...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home