Monday, January 14, 2008

Big Mac, Filet-o-fish, Tall skinny soy Latte

So, apparently McDonalds is going to expand into the barista business and challenge Starbucks in the coffee arena. As if screwing up a #5 with a Diet Coke isn't enough, they think their workers are really going to be able to serve up a Tall Skinny Soy Hazelnut Latte with a double shot???? Seriously, 3/4 of the times they can't even get apple dippers in the Happy Meal instead of the fries! I can only think that this venture is bound to tank.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen Sister! - Denise

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Miss Lissa said...

I am just happy if they get food and a straw in my bag. Taco Bell is even worse. I ordered a meal with a burrito and nachos, got charged with for it all and only got the nachos. They were pissed when I came inside and threw a fit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home