Sunday, July 23, 2006

Morning thoughts over coffee

The Hubby and I watched "Walk the line" last night (second time for me.) I really , really like that movie. The Hubby enjoyed it too. Joaquin is one helluva actor. He just has an intensity to the roles he plays. And Reese, who couldn't love Reese? Tonight we will watch "The Producers." Looking forward to catching up on all these movies, since we lost 3 months of rental time living out in the sticks....

The Guyser is watching Pinocchio for the 83millionth time. It has become his favorite. He loves the cigar/pool playing scene... go figure.

Went for an enjoyable bike ride last night. Saw an ambulance on the highway with lights and sirens. Thought "oh oh...." And yes, 10 minutes later the Hubby's pager was beeping and lets just say he pedaled home pretty fast!

If the Guyser refuses to sleep in his toddler bed, and instead prefers the ultra comfy full size bed in his room, do I take down the toddler bed to give his bedroom more playspace? I know this seems like a no-brainer but for some reason the Hubby doesn't think we should take it down....

The yellow stripe in the manroom is done and looking fine... on to the green.

Maybe we will take the Guyser to the awesome super-cool aquatic center (pool) here this afternoon....

I love my hazelnut coffee...

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I feel so affirmed! I love to be affirmed you know, so thank you. It makes me feel so accepted in my closeted being to know that there are people like you who appreciate the not-quite-so-bombastic-beer chugging-big hat-pelvic buckle type music called country as I do(sigh). I am even verging into another uncharted territory for me...bluegrass. Ahh, the sound of a twangy banjo and a not-quite-so-tuned fiddle. Cool stuff.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Lyle Snyder said...

I've enjoyed the updates. I hope I get to see pictures of the "manroom."

Hope you don't mind, I linked to your blog on my blog.

Hope all is well in Iowa.

--Lyle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home