Saturday, January 13, 2007

How I spent my saturday...





The Hubby was on call today, so I spent the whole day getting the basement into a usable space. It was Clean Sweep meets While you were out..... except I didn't get to be "out."... (Too bad I don't have any "Before" pictures...) I organized the area into a space for the hubby's crap, a space Guyser can watch videos and play and I can scrap and/or bead in the far end. Since I am only 4 years behind in my scraping, I am hoping to utelize my new area!!! It still has some tidying up to be done, esp. with my beading table (thats the one covered in crap with a swiffer across it) I at least have a desire to be in the area now. I just wish it was warmer down there!! BRR!!! And since I am going to spend NO money decorating a often damp basement that I don't own, I am going for "Early 90's bed/dorm room" for my decorating motif!!! HA!
Now I just WISH I could celebrate my work with a beer... but no... and I haven't even had the mind to buy some fake stuff! And yes, my back is going to remind me tomorrow what I did all day today!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

impressive! You should get one of those electric space heaters (make sure you have carbon monoxide detectors) to make your basement more toasty... they are pretty reasonable... i think we're going to do it here, too...

looks like you've been productive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home