Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A night of Tylenol and Resolve...

No, it wasn't a restful night. I don't know how many times we were up. At one point, the Guyser "Burped" (his words) all over the living room floor. (I HATE cleaning "Burp" up!!!! UCK!!!!!!) And another time, luckily I was prepared, since he was in our bed. His temperature has been 102-104 when the Tylenol wears off. His Daddy checked his ears and throat today, both which were fine, but his chest sounds junky, so he is going to get something for him today. I have no idea where he picked this up, since with the blizzard last week, we were only out of the house 3 times last week! Our friend is bringing more Blues Clues videos this afternoon.. thank goodness because I can't bear to watch the 3 episodes we have one more time!!!! More later.........

1 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

House of ills...... you poor dear... I know how it goes to know exactly who the culprit was to get you sick... i had a little one coughing in my face thursday... and tah - dah!

At least i'm not "burping" though..... yuck! Hang in there, my dear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home