Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hello from Wombland





I am finally getting around to posting these pictures. I had an ultrasound before I went to Saba, and didn't have time to scan them. So here they are. We did not find out Thing 2's gender, but it looked like a baby. Good to know it was human.... Today I am staring at the tiny bump under the "buns" in the second picture wondering if that is boy junk. Today, I want to know if it's a boy or a girl. I am sure the feeling will pass.... I dug out the Guyser's ultrasound picture, and his straight-on face picture, and the face picture of this baby are almost identical, which just means they both look like aliens with their hands under their chins! Still, kind of funny! I am 23 weeks now... it is going fast. I feel big and pregnant already, and that is kind of scary, since I have 16 weeks to go. Oh well, its all for a great reason!

4 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How cute! I love those little pics! Are you finding out???? Any more ultrasounds planned???? How exciting! Can you believe I only have 6 weeks??? Yippee...I am so ready! Congrats mama! HOpe it's a girl! Anjee

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

ahhhwwwwwwwww......

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Hey, a womb with a view. Sorry I couldn't think of anything else to say. I'm pretty brain-fried.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Jason said...

WOOHOO!!! YEAAAAYYY!!! Very cute, and I have to applaud you for not finding out the sex of the bambino. You know, the child may not be a boy, but a very large handed girl, who happens to like keeping her hands down near the bun area. That's just my read on him/her. Glad to see the pics. At this point in the pregnancy, are you snoring to beat all hell too? My wife did, and I swear to you, it was like sleeping next to a chainsaw! UGH! I suppose though, as my wife has said, real women do not snore, they exhale loudly! Go figure...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home