Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Feeling wiped out....

So I thought in the second trimester, I was supposed to be feeling more energetic?! I am wiped. My legs ache a lot with this pregnancy and since Tylenol has never really worked for me, it isn't helping with the aches either. Maybe it would help if the Guyser wasn't a whopping 37-38 pounds and chasing and carrying him around takes its toll..... Maybe it is being another 2 years older than when I had him...I am just wiped. Life around here has been chaotic, and the house shows it. I sit here with my mental "to do" list and all I really want is to walk over to the empty couch and crash..... ahh, the dilemma... Our friends baby came about a month early last week, and they were not prepared. And I know it is a bit early to be worrying that I may go early (that is in fact a joke, since Guyser didn't want to come out at almost 42 weeks....) still, I there is so many organizing and cleaning things I need to do before I get bigger and more uncomfortable... I'll keep ya updated...

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey fellow preggo. Don't feel bad...I'm in week 35 and I still have a huge to do list. I have pretty much been tired my whole pregnancy....maybe cuz I'm old...hee hee...But Bill says it's all worth it...easy for him to say...no, it is...can't wait!!! Good luck girl... hope you feel more energetic soon! Hugs, Anjee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home