Friday, November 16, 2007

A totally ripped off idea

I was reading an article in Woman's Health magazine about some woman who make a calender every year with her 12 most delicious celebrities in it. Weirdly, Josh Duhamel was one of them, and yes, when I was 15 and he sat (sat with a mighty fine sitter) in front of me in Algebra, he was in my (and a couple hundred other girls in my high school's) top 12 too... but not now.....

Anyway, I have decided to post my "yummy" list. My eye candy list. My "he could eat crackers in my bed" (thank you Barbara Mandrell for that hit song lyric) list.... This is a total regression to 8th grade. The equivalent of a doodley heart covered notebook, but I don't care. So here is my celebrity crush list: (As many as my small memory brain can come up with in the next 7 minutes)

SAM ELLIOT. *rawrr!!* Older, distinguished, gravely voice and cowboyish... Him in that duster coat in Tombstone.... mmm...
MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY. I have found him yummy since "Dazed and Confused." Before he was really anyone. Love the chiseled jaw.
MATT DAMON. This is a no-brainer because when the hubby loses weight, and thus loses his jowels, he lookes a helluva like this years Sexiest Man Alive
JOHNNY DEPP. He is that dark mysterious type. Same goes for JOAQUIN PHOENIX
JOHNATHAN RHYS MEYERS. If you are reading this and know why, then you know why.
TOM HANKS. Not that I find him sexy, but funny, sincere. He would be a "I'd like a date with" kind of guy.
BRAD PITT. How can you not be a red blooded American woman and not find him dreamy.
KING GEORGE, as in GEORGE STRAIT. Cowboy, rugged, could sing me to sleep anytime....yup....
Is that it? I can't remember any more, so there may be some amendments to the list as I remember....

So as I sit here surrounded by clean laundry that needs folding and toys strewn about with Little Einsteins droning on in the background, I will think of my list and smile....

3 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Em said...

I really like Hugh Jackman (or as my husband calls him "Huge Assman"). I also think Chris Evans (The Nanny Diaries) is smokin' hot.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Miss Lissa said...

One more to add to your list: Wentworth Miller. Watch Prison Break and you would totally understand...

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

very nice list.... very nice list... i may be able to get back to sleep now and happily dream sweet images.. thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home