Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Who are you?

So I understand the point of blogging is to put your thoughts out there for the "world" to read. But I really thought I could count my readers on one, or two hands. All the comments left are from people I know. So I got a comment from "Kelli" on my marathon training, but I can not think of one "Kelli" I know, so I wonder, who are you? Yes, it is just completely out of curiosity. You see, I am also Caller-Id Dependent. I know it is a condition..... Anyway, I guess I am just curious how this mysterious reader found my blog? Through a friend through a friend? Or just by happenstance. Anyway Mysterious Kelli, leave me a comment, and if you prefer, I will just delete it after I read it! Thanks for reading anyway, and your kind words! Oh, and I already tried to click on "Kelli" to read the profile, but it is not active for public viewing... thus the mystery......

4 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Em said...

Well you know I check out your blog so you can add me to your "blogger-ID" list. It is nice when people comment so you know you're not just blogging to yourself!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

I had someone from England comment on one of "Quote of the Day" posts once.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Em said...

Man, people just comment as "anonymous" on my blog - and most of those are from my sister because she didn't sign in!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Kelli Diane said...

Sorry for the mystery, it wasn't intentional at all. Actually, I kind of figured you knew who I was; thought you'd have found me at some point through the Internet web of friends.

In any case...www.kellidiane.com And forgive the marathon advise, I'm not really a runner at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home