Friday, January 19, 2007

A bunch of blah-blah

"Cute as a friggin' button with all the fun and practically none of the poop"


For those of you with a bit twisted sense of humor, check out this website. I recently made some purchases. I love their stuff! I have seen it for a few years in stores, but when I had checked before, you couldn't shop on their website. Now you can! There stuff is especially funny, because there are funny comments all over the packaging.




In other news, it has been a productive week I guess. The Geek Squad at Best Buy is going to repair the expensive DVD player for half of what LG wanted to fix it. The Guyser has actually gone to bed the last two nights without HUGE battles.... Oh, I think I have failed to mention this, but I am leaving in less than a week to go back to Saba! (Say-bah, not Saw-bah.... the locals get really annoyed....) I am going to play and make beads with the great JoBeani and am going to sleep and relax and not be cold! I am just starting to realize I am going, and will panic in a few days... I'll keep you posted on that... The Guyser is going to be with "Boppa and Boppa" and will have a good time. I am a bit nervouse about leaving. I know he will be fine, its just that you get used to being around someone 24/7 its sort of like withdrawl. A less sticky, not-quite-so-loud, can go to the bathroom by oneself withdrawl. But still a withdrawl. I think we are going to head out of town for the day tomorrow to do a bit of shopping. I need to find a maternity swimsuit. (Sort of an oxymoron, don't ya think?) THAT should prove to be interesting! More later................ (Sorry Rev, I stole that sign-off!! :)

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

We're going to miss you, but you should have a GREAT fun time!!!!! Blog 'em when you got 'em!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great time! you deserve it! Get some rest! Anjee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home