Monday, January 15, 2007

HELP!!!!

SERIOUSLY!
HOW DO YOU KEEP A 2 YEAR OLD IN HIS BEDROOM SO HE WILL GO TO SLEEP????????
DON'T SUGGEST GATES, HOUDINI SCALED THOSE A FEW MONTHS AGO.....
HE IS SO TIRED AND SO IN NEED OF SLEEP THAT HE JUST KEEPS MOVING, AND WIGGLING, AND COMING OUT OF HIS ROOM.....
ALL THE "EXPERTS" OUT THERE IN INTERNET LAND SAY "DON'T LOCK YOUR KID IN. THIS CAN BE TERRIFYING"
SO WHAT'S MY OTHER OPTIONS???????
I AM AT MY WITS END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY, ANY SUGGESTIONS? SEND THEM MY WAY!

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Our son used to come in to our room and put is face close to mine, so when I woke up, I would literally jump. He'd also just crawl in bed with us w/o us even knowing. He eventually stopped doing it. As soon as the Little Monkey gets a reg. bed, I'm sure we'll be dealing w/ the same thing w/ her.

I'm not sure what to tell ya, Nan. I was thinking maybe buy something that moves, like my boy has a lighted lamp thing that looks like the fish are swimming in circles, and put it next his bed so that he can lay there and watch it. (Manta Rae bought the boy one). Maybe he'll fall asleep faster because he's trying to stay awake to watch it.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

I have to email you my suggestions because they are treatment strategies and i don't feel comfortable having them out on the internet for just anyone.... check your email... :)

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Use an old cannon ball with a heavy guage chain attached to it, shackle the guyser in it, and I guaranteed he will not move. Now, yes, it will chaffe a bit, he might have a permanent limp, the shackle might leave a lifetime of physical and mental scars, but come on, sleeping in peace is so worth it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home