Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pictures

Today Jo and I went on a hike, on a trail called the Crispeen trail. I think that translates to "A lot of huffing and puffing"... but I could be wrong. Carrying around another human being (the babe, not Jo) doesn't make it easier either! Anyway here are some pictures from the hike and Jo's house. I finally found an empty USB port, so now I know how to get pictures from my camera to the computer. Anyway, enjoy!




A flower in their Lily pond ... jut thought it was pretty. It opens during the day, and closes at dusk.
A "hand" of banana's, taken especially for The Guyser.


Just a shot of looking down the Crispeen trail...


Jo being silly, holding the flower of a..umm... some big plant that starts with "H"... can't remember, but the flower is cool, b/c it catches rain water, and frogs will live in them. THey are miny ecosystems...


A pretty Hibiscus at a friend's garden...

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I love the pics. Beautiful flowers. I hope you are having a great time away from the cold tundra of the middle of...whatever that state is in the middle of. Praying for your safe return soon. Don't forget to breathe in, every moment you are there. Talk to you soon Nan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home