Thursday, February 01, 2007

Another Day....

I spent the morning working on beads while Jo went diving. She saw a seahorse and I am SO jealous!! They are RARELY seen around here, but the girl that was diving with her got some pictures, so I will try to post one later. THis afternoon we took a drive and I shot video of the island. We didn't have a video camera when we lived here, so we thought it would be fun to show people some footage of the island. Anyway, here are some stills I took today.
Here is a picture of "The Whale." It looks more defined now than when we lived here, I don't know why....
Fishing boats moored at Fort Bay
Me and my big belly at Wells Bay. Diamond Rock is the pointy rock behind me... It glistens like a diamong because it is covered in bird poo!
Another flower picture. Can't help it.. the colors of the flowers here are too beautiful to not stop and take notice.

4 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Very pretty pictures. I'll trade you spots. We have -30 degree windchills tonight; -40 windchills by Saturday.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

i love the pictures... sorry i've been out of action lately... life's been hectic...

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

you've gotta miss being surrounded by all those pretty flowers.....

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the pics. I'm so jealous! Although AZ weather has been gorgeous, so can't complain. Hope you are feeling well and that little bump is growing nice and big. Mine isn't even a bump anymore! It's a mountain! Hugs, Anjee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home