Monday, March 19, 2007

Gastroenteritis for $600, Alex

ANSWER:
In children, I cause "burping" in the backseat of a vehicle, and again in bed. Following that, I will cause dry heaving throughout the night. In adults, I will cause gastric pain and nausea and an overwhelming urge to curl up in the fetal position.
(Any of you know what nausea coupled with a little human being kicking & punching you feels like? weeeeeird.....)
QUESTION:
What is the VIRUS OF THE WEEK in our home!!
If you answered correctly, you just won a bottle of Resolve and more laundry.
You know, If I had known March was going to come in like a Lion, I would have taken off my gazelle underwear...

7 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

Oh man. You might want to invest in a carpet cleaner the way it looks. Hope this virus doesn't last too long.

p.s. You have gazelle underwear???

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Diane said...

A reference to me getting my a$$ kicked by this month........

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Rod said...

adversity apparently turns you into a poet. congrats, poet!!!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh...how frustrating. Get better quick and take care of those babies!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Jason said...

God, I have had this! It sucks. So, my heart and my tummy go out to you...all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and die all while trying to sleep. Get well soon Nan. My advice to you...kill the lion dead!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

poor dear.... not good, i hope it doesn't last long..........

Love the quote about the gazelle, i'll be borrowing that one tomorrow....

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Walter "burping" the day we brought Rachel home. It was 6 hellish weeks of all 5 of us "burping" (some of us twice) with a little pnuemonia and RSV mixed in. I wondered what the heck I signed up for. I promise you it will get better. In the mean time, I'll be praying for you! Denise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home