Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Newest Best Friend

Here is my newest best friend, which I purchased this morning. He is helping me clean the continuous flowing river that is in my basement! I can not tell you how many gallons of fresh, cold melt water that I have sucked up thus far, but it is a lot! I don't know if there is a crack in the foundation or what (there is a wall of dry wall up) but the stream begins under one of the baseboards and meanders to a low spot which USED to be a floor drain. Some wise person before us filled it with concrete though. The cats, however, are enjoying the cold fresh drinking water that is at their dispense! Ah, what a glorious day.....

4 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shouldn't have left Arizona...hee hee...we have a shop vac too, but for dust :) Just kidding. I feel for you...definitely doesn't sound like fun. Be careful down there! Anjee

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Lyle Snyder said...

Nan: That sucks.

Literally.

I hope all is well.

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could give you the start of another month. This one has been crappy for you. Love, Amy

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Vashnigyered said...

That sucks that someone filled in the floor drain. Don't wear yourself out too much. Put the hubby to work if needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home