Monday, November 26, 2007

Stressed

I am doing a home show for my jewelry on thursday. (if you don't know what I am talking about, click on the "dianidesigns" link to the right). I like these shows. People are interested in what I bring, its casual and intimate and I usually do pretty well. I am just stressed though. I have been trying to make beads, assemble jewelry, make more beads, I wanted a video made to show what I did (thank you Hubby for almost completing this task for me) and get ready. Baby girl has been SO cranky.. her damn teeth need to come through on the bottom... I was up 4 or 5 times last night, and considering I didn't go to bed until 11:30, thats not good.... Its just hard, because I can't really do any assembly until the kids are in bed, b/c the Guyser loves to "help" bead.... small beads and 3 year olds don't mix. And I tell ya, if the damn cats chase each other and jump on my beading table and "peel out" (for lack of better terminology) ONE MORE TIME, they are going to be kenneled!!!!!! I went down there this morning and teeny tiny beads all over the floor....aaargh!!!!!! Anyway, I just feel like I have 83,000 things to do before thursday, and I can't think straight....

If i get a moment (ha!) I will post a pic of some of the cool stuff I have assembled. My work definately has become sweeter with age... and practice.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger R.D.W. said...

Hey--I SO wish I could be there for your show on Thursday!! You will be fabulous--just take a big breath and do what you can. Hang in there!

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger lady manta rae said...

How did your show go??? have you solicited my husband yet???? you should... :)

P.s. Someone up here opened a business to do what you do - make beads/buy beads/buy jewelry with homemade beads.... I am sad we didn't get you up here to do a party first.... :( I may check out your "competition" - maybe we can still beat them.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home